The Broadway Artists Connection is a charitable non-profit that nurtures artists of all levels (Broadway, aspiring, re-entering & under-served) by providing opportunities to perform, make industry connections and participate in mentoring programs.
Come perform in a one of a kind Broadway Artists Connection (BAC) variety show.
Share the stage with Broadway performers, make meaningful industry connections and be in the running for “future of Broadway” crowned by a NYC Casting Director.
2017 PERFORMANCE DATES:
- Mon. April 17th
- Mon. May 22nd
- Mon. June 19th
- Mon. Sept. 18th
- Mon. Oct. 23rd
- Mon. Nov. 20th (All Stars)
How it works:
● Submit a video & resume to email@example.com
● Ages 16 & up (some exceptions are made on a case by case basis)
● If you are selected, you will be booked for one of our first 5 events
(please note that there is a $20 participation fee which is your ticket to the event)
About the Event:
● Events are held at the Laurie Beechman Theatre in the heart of Times Square
● Hosted by a Broadway Veteran;
● Kicked off by several Broadway artists;
● Features 12-15 selected artists (that can be YOU)
● Attended by a casting director who will crown an aspiring artist “future of Broadway.” Those crowned will be featured on our Facebook page and invited to sing in our All Stars Benefit on Nov. 20th
● Includes time to mingle with each other, make connections and support each other